Friday, January 15, 2010

Dessert of the week

Dessert for thought...lovely words that sweeten both the taste buds and the heart

A slice of oreo cheesecake...Angeline ate it all, great job gal!
My favourite...caesar salad with smoked salmon

Shellfish bisque...fresh and rich seafood taste!

Shook off my heels and slipped sloppily into my favourite pair of black Havaianas. Ha, what's more comfortable than my pair of slippers :P My toes wriggled free and seemed to be smiling at me. It was an early dinner with Angeline, have not chilled out with her out of workplace for quite a while. Missed the caesar salad with smoked salmon at Coffee Club. It was pretty quiet and vacant when we entered the Coffee Club at Siglap, just what I like :P We talked and ate, talked and ate. Jazz was playing in the background, just the right kinda music...my heart swayed to the music, every note could be felt. Ha, Angeline's right, music is kinda an important part of my life. It was a satisfying meal. As I walked to my car after the meal, took a look at my slippers again, it's really comfortable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment