Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kat's roar at Raw Kitchen Bar


Could not stop looking at this picture on the wall, wonder why...


The birthday gal!...oh yes, another lovely creation by Rene - dark chocolate cheesecake
Fried cheesecake with strawberry marmalade...yummily sinful :P

Spaghetti Mentaiko

Balsamic duck

Raws burger

Nori Salmon, wasabi mash, white wine mushrooms...good choice!

Wakame sushi, the seaweed...a lesson that Miss Tan will not forget :P

UFO Gyoza...hehe, now I know why it's called "UFO"



We celebrated Kat's birthday at Raw Kitchen Bar, located at the old fire station along Upper Bukit Timah Road. I thought it was quite an interesting place. Bar was located in an old house. Everything in that bar seemed kinda 'raw', a collection of lotsa old stuff, seemed like from the 70s. I felt like I was having dinner in an old house with our dining table just beside the kitchen. Outdoor dining was like having dinner at the backyard of somebody's house with mismatched furniture. The evening breeze made me feel like I was away on holiday... Heh, I really feel like going away for a holiday. Anyway, it was a good evening, glad that Cons was back and was able to join us for this birthday celebration. Kat was sharing lots about how she has been a concerned member of the public, haha, she really roared! Happy happy birthday, Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment