Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

My first movie for 2010 - Sherlock Holmes. Before watching this movie, I thought oh no, is it gonna be like a detective solving mysteries which I might have problem understanding. Oh please, not on a Sunday afternoon when my mind was completely in a 'switched off' mode, not wanting to mobilise my brain cells and think too much into some kinda of detective stories :P Well, well, well, guess what, I was wrong, totally wrong, silly gal! I thought I was kinda entertained during the whole movie, maybe a little draggy at the beginning but most parts were pretty engaging. Well, not because my eyes were on Jude Law but I thought the chemistry between Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law was great. Robert Downey Jr did a great job portraying Sherlock Holmes, he's a star! I like that movie...brilliant, smart, witty, cheeky, pretty entertaining I should say! They say, never judge the book by its cover, well, maybe I should not judge a movie by its title (which I think I was guilty of doing, never thought I would watch that :P). Hmm, maybe I should seriously consider watching "Avatar" :P

3 comments:

  1. Yap, you need to watch Avatar! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dere, wow, u used "I need to". Ha, will try to catch that movie :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, my friends also told me that the show is very good!

    ReplyDelete