Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mummy's birthday



Longevity buns! :)

E-fu noodles...a must for birthday, it's well done and real delicious! My mummy's favourite!

Boston lobster...nice but not really a fan of shell creatures :P

Vegetable with three types of egg (I really like this!)

suckling pig (real crispy skin!) and roasted goose

Kinda fascinated by the lights in the restaurant
It's Mummy's birthday today! We went for dinner at Imperial Treasure Cantonese Restaurant at Great World City. Nice food and good service! There are many types of dishes in the menu, would love to try more but there were only three of us so couldn't really eat much. Nevertheless, it was a nice dinner :) But the food for this dinner was kinda rich, think my mummy is gonna cook porridge tomorrow :P We drove down Orchard Road and my father told my mummy that they must take a walk along Orchard Road one of these days and that they will only take public transport. He said they would stop for tea or food when their legs are too tired. Ha, I was smiling away in the back seat, it seemed like they were going for a one-day tour along Orchard Road... Happy Birthday Mummy! Muack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment