Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tea at The Marmalade Pantry


Decided to have tea at The Marmalade Pantry while waiting for Miss Tan at Ion Orchard last evening. When I looked at the menu and the list of cupcakes that they have, just couldn't resist that temptation :P I asked for a cupcake with peanut butter but it's all sold out. In fact, half of the selection of cupcakes was sold out. Well, my second choice was "Geisha". Ha, interesting name! This cupcake has got green tea and coconut in it. I thought the taste of coconut was refreshing for a non-coconut lover like me. I didn't taste much of the green tea though. But overall, it's good and with sips of Marrakesh mint tea in between bites, it was a nice evening, so glad it's Friday. It felt as if it's a long waited weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I like this cupcake too! ;) U should try the granny smith apple one.. think tts what it is called... having been bloggin for a while... somehow dun have the zest this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey snoop, heh heh, would love to try that granny smith apple flavour, oh no, must also try to cut down on those sinful stuff :P ...blogging is kinda like a space that I own, my dear, enjoy the space only if you feel like to :)

    ReplyDelete