Monday, August 30, 2010

Where am I?

Guess where am I...no idea?...Reflecting on that bridge

Evie and Benson came over to Singapore for a short weekend trip. The last time we met was in Taiwan, hmm, probably about two years ago I guess. I remember they were great hosts over in Taiwan then. Ha, love to hear them talk too, marvel at their fluency of Mandarin and have always been impressed by how much they can share about the happenings in their lives. Pretty simple and nice folks :) ...After a dinner of bak ku teh last Saturday, both of them went on the Singapore flyer while the rest of us had ice cream and went silly gaga with our apps on our iphone :P That evening, I kinda felt like a tourist myself too...*shameful*...it was my first time walking across Helix Bridge and went over to Marina Bay Sands. Well, at least I did :P

No comments:

Post a Comment