Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smiles and laughter

Good listeners...

Engaging in a serious conversation...silly me just snapping pics

A person whom I have always considered as one of my elder sisters. Can never forget her advice...do what you can and accept what you must.

From our dear Rene, baked and designed especially for Cons and us :) So sweet of her!

I thought this was a good starter, a good selection of roasted meat, very well done!
I ate so many prawns...these were prawns coated with salted egg, real rich. There were also prawns in our seafood claypot tofu. Goodness, we better watch our cholesterol level! :P

The ribs were good, real tender. But I thought it was a little too salty for me.

It's really a little sweet cupcake, isn't it? I am sure it left a smile on everyone's face after the meal :)

Finally got to meet up with Cons, great to see her again and to know that she's back in town for good. We gathered last evening at Imperial Treasure Cantonese Cuisine (Crowne Plaza Hotel) to celebrate her belated birthday, glad to see smiles and hear all those laughter. Not to forget, all the hugs that were received and given :)

No comments:

Post a Comment