Monday, August 30, 2010

Tea at Old Town White Coffee

Well, to be precise, it's teh tarik at Old Town White Coffee...We talked about work life balance today during a meeting at my workplace, was kinda curious about the definition of this. Despite the emphasis on it in the recent years, are we having different perceptions of it? Thought I just wanted to find out, got a definition from greatworksolutions.com/work-life-balance.html (Work Life Solutions Singapore) ... Work-life balance is rooted in our need to strike a healthy balance between our desires to partcipate fully in the labour market while giving the best of ourselves to our loved ones, in essence, between our job and personal responsibilities. The notion of work-life balance acknowledges the fact that all employees (inclusive of managers) have to balance between their work and personal lives, regardless whether they have family reponsibilities.

I wonder if I have achieved that...Well, you know, it's my life, my responsibility. Anyway, was just glad that I left my workplace earlier today, just in time to enjoy a cup of afternoon tea. Well, to be precise, it's teh tarik :P

No comments:

Post a Comment