Sunday, February 21, 2010

8th day of Lunar New Year - Family dinner

Mummy is as sweet as dessert!

This seems to be my family all-time favourite :P Ha, for me, it's good with lotsa chilli padi!

A variety of interesting ingredients, it's a vegetarian dish!

Lotsa vegetables...not too salty, just the right flavour!

Didi's favourite, not mine :P

Roasted chicken...very tender and nicely done!

Didi's 1st yusheng for CNY

All smiles for the tossing of the yusheng!

My 3rd yusheng for CNY

It was dinner at Noble House (UIC Building). It has been ages since I last went there. It was not really crowded considering it's Chinese New Year period. As usual, the guys decided the dishes to order. Well, I certainly had no issue with that, it's always good to sit back and relax, I am usually not particular about what I eat :P

No comments:

Post a Comment