Thursday, February 25, 2010

lunch + tea = ?

I looked up...different angles, in different light, how do we wanna see it?

Have been craving for kaya & butter toast and teh si for the past week, willingly surrendered to my temptation today. Drove to the airport, last thing I ever wanted was to squeeze amongst some kinda crowd. I was so hungry when I reached the airport that I wolfed down the soft boiled eggs, silly gal! Runny, soft and yummy...heh, kinda left that sticky feel on my lips. Savoured every bite of the toast, sipping on the hot teh si, a feeling of satisfaction and contentment seemed to meander through every nerve in my body. Spent the next hour or so letting my mind wander aimlessly, like a lost kite...not sure how far it has gone though :P
On my way home, driving along the highway, the lovely setting sun was my company, it was never out of my sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment