Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pink?

Was trying to tidy up some of my stuff, guess what I have come to realised...all my bottles of fragrances and perfume that I am currently using are kinda pink! Well, not really my kinda of colour but thought it's such a coincidence. Every early morning, usually wouldn't spend much time thinking about the kinda fragrance I would like to use, very quickly just grab one bottle and give my body a few 'shots', well, sometimes maybe giving some consideration to how the kinda fragrance will match my outfit or moods for the day :P Hmm, pink seems to denote sweetness and the season of spring...Well, do most kinds of fragrances for women usually come in shades of pink? Just wondering how a perfume would smell or feel like in a black bottle...mysterious, cold but with a touch of elegance?

No comments:

Post a Comment