Sunday, February 21, 2010

The journey...what I hear & what I see

Friday night, after dinner, decided to take a walk around my neighbourhood, tired from a day's work...just felt like taking a walk alone and enjoy the silence in my neighburhood. It was quite a windy night, loved to feel the wind with my eyes closed, have you ever tried listening to the wind in those silent moments? Together with the rustling of the leaves above me, it kinda formed a beautiful symphony of music. Heh, should I say I was totally blown away? I am not really sure but I know it's a nice walk... At times, while walking or driving, I just could not help but gaze at those lamp posts that line the side of the road, they could be so beautiful, all lit up. At times, they're kinda like the leading light, lighting up the trail in your life journey. At that moment, I guess I am thankful that there's light around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment