Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three good reasons to smile this week

I was shopping for some goodies for children at Cold Storage and guess what, Toast Box is at Heartland Mall! This modern coffeeshop has never failed to entice me with its teh si and toast with kaya and butter. Oh well, and of course the peanut butter toast! To sit there to enjoy a cup of hot teh si (siu dai) and slices of toast in the afternoon simply brings much satisfaction and delight to the tastebuds and the heart! Now that it's nearer to home, hee, does that mean addiction is predictable and on red alert?
Didi is back! He touched down today in the late afternoon. Although the last time I saw him was just about a month ago, still very happy to see him, gave him a big hug! :) He should be home for about two weeks before heading back to Shanghai again. He's sitting next to me on the sofa now, watching TV programmes and looking like a couch potato, ha!
I guess I am really looking forward to the CNY holiday, Didi asked what's up for my CNY holiday and the first thing I could think of is sleep! Such a piggy! The last thing I am gonna do is to snack on CNY goodies, you better not, silly gal :P But anyway, I am sure the short break is certainly something to smile about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment