Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Staying alert at all times...seems to be his life motto

Sunny Baby has a new bed! (which he loves to bite :P)

Curry paste from Penang, gravy could be eaten with anything, yummy!

A spread of delicious homeccoked food! Vegetables is certainly a must :P

Had dinner with Mark, Derrick and Billy tonight, it was homecooked food by Derrick. Ha, good to see same old Billy :P Besides grapes, dessert was also play time with our iphones, sharing and downloading apps, just like a group of children with new found toys.

I think I have not seen Sunny Baby for more than a month, missed him lots. He's as jumpy as ever. Simply love to hug him close and smell his fur! It felt so warm and he was really cuddly! He will start licking my lips and cheeks whenever I give him a little kiss on his nose, I know I will always be tickled by it! Sweet baby :) How time flies, he's turning three this July...

No comments:

Post a Comment