Monday, April 26, 2010

It's peanut butter!!!

It has been quite a while since I last tasted peanut butter spread. I know I cannot have a jar of it at home because I know I am capable of finishing it. I can even eat it on its own, I remember when I was much younger, I would use a spoon and scoop by scoop eat the creamy peanut butter from the jar, like I was eating ice cream. Well, I better not be caught by Mummy lest I get a real big scolding from her. She has never allowed us to buy peanut butter spread :( Well, maybe it's a good move coz it could really cause heatiness if consumed excessively :P

The angel in my fairy tale lives on...Today, the familiar bundle wrapped up in that familiar piece of cloth, traditionally looked like an obento, was left on my table. Good! Ha, I knew I did not have to think about what to have for breakfast today. Bought my usual milk tea and took time to enjoy the sandwiches. The tanginess and sweetness from the marmalade worked well with the peanut butter, bringing about a refreshing taste early in the morning. I have a confession to make...finished the two portions of sandwiches, one for breakfast and the other for lunch. Ha, not willing to share especially when it's peanut butter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment