Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spending time for...

"Where do you find time to blog?", "You would wake up early in the morning just to prepare packed lunch for the day?", "Why do you have time to blog?", "Why do you have time to cook and you bother?"...Those were some of the questions I have got from friends. Like everyone, I have the same number of hours in my life everyday, nothing less, nothing more. I guess I just make time to blog and cook and that would mean I would have to sacrifice time for some other things. I just do what I feel I should do or feel like doing, I guess I choose to be selfish and I choose to believe that I have a choice in my life. If you ask me if I can really manage time in my life well, I would not really confidently say so, be it work or my personal life. You could say I dislike schedules at times but I do recognise the fact that it could be important at times too.
Just the past week on Thursday, I woke up early again to prepare packed meal for my lunch. I have also prepared and shared another two more portions with two other lovely people at my work place :) How could I ever have forgotten them :P The ingredients were prepared the night before and early in the morning, they were all stir fried together. You know, I always love it when Wednesdays come to an end and weekend is drawing near, hee! I guess hence, there is this enjoyment of preparing packed meals to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment