Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A fairy tale


Wondering what I should have for breakfast Monday morning, kinda just went back to work after a couple days of medical leave plus rest over the weekend. There seemed to be a number of things to follow up on at work and I kinda predicted there would not be much time for breakfast that day... Miraculously, a familiar bundle was left on my table, thoughtfully wrapped and tied, it also came with a postcard having a picture of a greeny looking doggy. No trace of any name of this sweet angel that has left this obento on my table but I knew who that was who had left a great smile on my face that day. Breakfast was pretty rushed but every bit of the homemade breakfast was savoured, enjoyed and treasured. I supposed that art piece on that postcard came under the series or theme entitled "Fairy Tales". Hmm, well, if this is a fairy tale, I wish it will never come to an end...

No comments:

Post a Comment