Sunday, April 4, 2010

Arteastiq

Art + Tea?
Busy snapping pics, using her well-equipped with apps iphone :P

Mint lemongrass tea

Four Beauteas
Checked out Arteastiq at Mandarin Gallery with Snoop yesterday, we met up for tea. It was a pretty small and cosy place. As I looked out of the large windows, I didn't feel I was in the middle of Orchard Road. I saw trees, only trees. It rained in the afternoon, hence making it just right for a cup of hot tea. I would say it has got the ambience and music for afternoon tea. I had Mint Lemongrass tea and Snoop had Ginger spice tea. Kinda enjoyed my tea but didn't really like Snoop's coz it's got a strong cinnamon taste, I don't like cinnamon although I am a fan of ginger :P But I thought there's just something amiss in the tea that I had, it didn't give me that kinda uplifting feeling like what some great tea would, the taste and fragrance didn't really linger in my mouth for long, there wasn't really this tenderly warmth in my tummy after drinking it. The gelato that we ordered came in four different flavours, all tea-flavoured. Well, they were not so pretty to look at but nevertheless, they tasted rather refreshing. Discovered an interesting place for breakfast at Mandarin Gallery - Wild Honey. They do have an interesting breakfast menu, it's kinda really international. Well, if only it's not located in town :P

No comments:

Post a Comment