Thursday, April 15, 2010

An enjoyable moment


Missed cooking...It was early in the morning. Ha, pretty excited to be preparing a meal so early in the morning, there is always this feeling of anticipation before cooking. You know, wondering how the food would turn out :P Opened the kitchen door that led to the backyard. The air seemed so still and fresh, enjoyed the silence. The ingredients were prepared the night before so it was pretty easy, just gotta stir fry everything together in the morning. Always love to have lotsa vegetables in my dishes so made sure that I had lots in my fried rice. Before I knew it , everything was done. It was my lunch for the day. It felt kinda great to be preparing homecooked food for lunch at work, I was so proud of myself! Lunch was great today, not so much how tasty the food was but the fact that I have enjoyed the process and I am glad I have spent time to do that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment