Friday, April 2, 2010

It's tea time!

I guess The Marmalade Pantry is a place that one would wanna go again and again, especially for cupcakes. Some cupcakes are so pretty to look at that one wouldn't even wanna take a bite. Hmm, I would feel that there's nothing really pretty about cupcakes at The Marmalade Pantry but I think a few of them are really yummy. Had tea with a few colleagues today. The nutella cupcakes were sold out when we went today. Ms N was kinda disappointed. We chose three to share amongst the five of us, Geisha, Granny's Apple and Elvis. Elvis was peanut butter and it was the last one! Phew! The peanut butter on top was awesome, you would really wish it was a thicker layer on top :P I had Sakura tea, wish I was drinking it under those beautiful cherry blossoms... Well, with or without cherry blossoms, the group of us were having a great time chatting and as usual, Mr F was entertaining us with all his stories :P ...I would say it's a good place to have afternoon tea during the weekdays, not so crowded and noisy I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment