Monday, July 5, 2010

His little hoof

The previous week must have been one of the longest weeks I have ever gone through. It seemed like a month that went past. At times, not even sure how I went through those days and what I did. Glad that the past weekend is a little longer, have had hardly much rest since I was back from Switzerland, still crave for and miss those idling moments while on holiday...you know, the art of just doing nothing :P Being so carefree, walking along the streets, nobody knows you, nobody cares how silly or crazy you are, ha, that's a pretty good feeling too! Anyway, it's back to work, life must go on and I guess I will just do what I can or must, well, not ever forgetting the little joys and simple miracles that come along... Wanted XF to send me a pic of Rune (kinda miss him) but received a pic of his soft little hoof instead (see above) :P Maybe Rune should come home this December?

No comments:

Post a Comment