Friday, July 16, 2010

Sunny baby's toys

Photograph sent by Mark...13 July 2010, 6.03am

Barely a month and sunny baby has already spolit the toy that I have bought for him for his birthday :( Well, thanks to his really powerful teeth and not to forget, his great determination :P What an achievement, the rope which I thought was able to withstand Sunny baby's chewing and gnawing finally gave way. The toy that I gave him was used to encourage focused play, I guess he was really too engrossed in chewing it. I have always seemed to underestimate baby's power :P ...That day, Adeline commented that I shouldn't have sewn a few of Sunny baby's toys that were torn and that we could have just thrown them away. Hmm, I don't know, I just thought I couldn't bear to do that, seemed to have some kinda sentimental value. Wonder if Sunny baby shares the same sentiments. To this day, he still has his little blue spidey, has been around since he was months old I think. You know, it's just like our old PJ, old and sometimes a little tear could be spotted after many washes but just simply love to wear it to sleep, you just feel so comfortable and safe in it. Well, never mind about the ugly stitches on it, they don't seem to matter much at all :)

1 comment:

  1. You can buy your baby an abacus, in this toy, it’s the most educational toy. This toy will help your baby to learn count basically. | baby toys

    ReplyDelete