Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching up, chilling out

How much depth do you see?

HUGE plate of fries, tasted kinda different from the usual fries. This plate of fries was the main culprit for our unfinished mains.

What happens when a group of ladies come together? Well, I think you have gotten it right :P

Told Miss Tan that I must find time to have lunch or tea here one of the weekdays, she looked at me in disbelief. Well, you just wait my dear gal, once target set, I will make sure I do that :P

It was time to really catch up and chill out! Kat made a reservation for five of us at PS Cafe at Dempsey. It was still bright when we arrived at the cafe in the early evening. Simply enjoyed looking at the trees which were surrounding the cafe. A good day for outdoor dining too!

No comments:

Post a Comment