Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleeping Tammy

That day, while buying lunch at the coffeeshop near my workplace, Angeline came to me quickly after buying her daily 'dosage' of bubble tea. She pulled me to the other end of the coffeeshop, wanting to show me something. Hee, I had a strong feeling it's Tammy and indeed it was. Tammy was lying right in the middle of the walkway, simply oblivious to those people walking past, its body stretching comfortably on the ground. When I went near it, well, it couldn't even be bothered, seemed indifferent. Hmm, at times, kinda like this attitude that cats have. Took a picture of Tammy, Angeline shook her head and smiled, an old man turned around, looked at me and smiled. Ha, to them, I must have been acting crazy, fussing over a stray cat and even taking a picture of it. Hmm, well, kinda didn't bother about what others were thinking at all at that point of time, just loved to watch Tammy. Sent a picture of Tammy to XF and she asked how I knew the cat's name. Well, I don't, I just love to call it Tammy. Silly gal!

Slept like Tammy this Saturday morning, totally ignored the alarm that sounded at 9.30am, pulled the blanklet over my head, hugged my pillow tightly and was enjoying the comfort of my bed. What a nice Saturday morning to be sleeping, felt so luxurious :P It was kinda time for lunch when I finally got out of bed reluctantly (I felt I could sleep the whole day :P). My dear Tammy, we seem to be alike to a certain extent. Oh well, maybe you are kinda luckier coz you get to sleep like that everyday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment