Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Sunny Day!

I have not walked Sunny baby for a long time, so much so that I had almost forgotten how to put on his harness today. When I was in Switzerland, saw many people walking their dogs along rivers, near lakes, in the park, along the streets and dogs could even be spotted shopping in malls with their owners. Well, wished I had a dog to walk too. But hey, Sunny baby could be a real challenging dog to walk :P When I walk him, I kinda wish that no human beings, dogs, cats, birds or any moving living things would cross our path. If not, our dear Sunny baby would be barking at them, kinda like all ready to pounce on them :P Hmm, dun misunderstand and dun worry, this baby certainly means no harm. He probably just has his own way of showing affection. We would always walk past this household with a huge Labrador. Guess what, Sunny baby never barks whenever he sees that Labrador. He would go near the huge dog and both of them would start sniffing each other's noses, that Labrador would start wagging its tail, always giving me a look, so affectionate that it simply melts my heart :) Hmm, but it's always alone in the house though, no one seems to be home all the time. Well, I guess it's the same for baby too :P ...Challenging or not, I think it's a good walk with Sunny baby today. Was wondering if he knows it's his birthday today, he's three this year :P Happy Sunny Day! Muack!

No comments:

Post a Comment