Sunday, July 25, 2010

A mismatch

Kat and Miss Tan had their reflexology session (not really my cup of tea, my soles are too sensitive to be touched :P) at Vivo on Friday, met them for dinner after they had finished pampering their feet. Three real tired and drained ladies on a Friday night, having dinner at their usual Japanese restaurant at Vivo - Shin Kushiya. Ha, I knew Miss Tan would comment on that pink side plate, pink never fails to fascinate her at times :P She added that the little patterned dish for sauce was kinda a mismatch. Hmm, visually yes, it's probably a mismatch. Oh well, but life is full of mismatches, there's no really perfect match, isn't it? I guess there's just uniqueness and character in every one of that plates. I think Japanese usually have mismatched plates and bowls on their table anyway. Have we ever wondered why? I placed the two plates together and took a photograph of them. Not sure why I did that but I thought as I looked at the photograph a few more times, I thought they looked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment