Sunday, July 11, 2010

How GREAT the little things are

The Little Things
It really is the little things
That mean the most of all...
The "let me help you with that" things
That may seem very small
The "I'll be glad to do it" things
That makes your cares much lighter,
The "laugh with me, it's funny" things
That makes your outlook brighter...
The "never mind the trouble" things,
The "yes, I understand,"
The interest and encouragement
In everything you have planned
It really is the little things,
The friendly word or smile,
That add such happiness to life
And make it more worth while.
~ Mary Dawson Hughes
Dear Kat, this is especially for you...thank you for all the little things, you never know how GREAT they have meant to me. To the rest of you who are reading this, I just want you to know how all your little things have made my life a little happier, bearable and memorable :)

2 comments:

  1. Boon, thank you for giving me the privilege and honour of being the recipient of this lovely poem. "Knowing you can always count on me.... That's what friends are for..."

    Just me always - Kat

    ReplyDelete