Friday, September 10, 2010

Bruno's

The crust was kinda thin, hot and crispy and the cheese was not like the usual kind that we have on our pizza.

Decided to check out Bruno's Pizzeria and Grill as Adeline suggested Italian and Mark wanted pasta :P Hmm, simple decor but I thought it's kinda a nice and cozy place, like what I have mentioned to my dinner dates, it's more of casual dining. Seafood was fresh...from the starter to the pizza and to the clams in the pasta. Linguine with crab meat in pink sauce (interesting) was nice and luscious. The essence and sweetness of the crab meat can be savoured in every bit of the linguine. I think I would describe the vongole as al dente :P An Italian expression that I have come across while surfing the net. Has got just the right firmness and the clams were fresh and juicy. Well. every item came in piping hot and everything wasn't that salty. Hmm, may try Italiannes at Triple One, as recommended by Adeline. But for the time being, no Italian food, real high carbo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment