Saturday, September 4, 2010

Colours in my packed lunch

It was a colourful Thursday! Have I ever told you that I am always glad that it's Thursday, almost end of the week and that means weekend is kinda near :P Thought I would prepare packed lunch to work, decided to prepare fried rice. Kinda like the small french beans I bought from the supermarket and thought some char siew meat would add a little fragrance to the rice as the only seasoning I have added was just light soya sauce. Was kinda ambitious with colours so decided to have tomatoes with eggs. The huge tomatoes in the supermarket seemed juicy and nice. Added some milk and light soya sauce while beating the eggs. Like those days that I have brought homecooked lunch to work, I truly enjoyed the lunch that I have prepared just last Thursday. Colours do have a way of brightening our days too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment