Monday, September 27, 2010

Goodie Goodie

I felt like a factory worker, packing stuff into bags just now. Brainless job but somehow enjoy it at times :P Ha, can still remember how Miss Tan has always described the way I would pack all my goodie bags every year, yes, she's right, the items in every pack would be packed in the same order and same position :P Didi who is back for a holiday thought it's Christmas when he saw the whole living room filled with those gift packs. Hope the little gifts will bring much delight and joy :) ...Didi is playing that "Imbecile Test" app on my iPhone now, haha, good luck! It's probably high time he exchanges that Blackberry of his for an iPhone :P

3 comments:

  1. U know what?? Tts exactly the way I pack my goody bags too!! Every item will be in the same position in all the bags.. Hee ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. XF, it's Imbecile Test 1. Think Test 2 must pay :P

    Rene, hee, I know your pattern too :P

    ReplyDelete