Saturday, September 11, 2010

A quick fix

Pork Bulgogi (Korean marinated meat from the poultry section in the supermarket) was tender and sweet. Stir fried it with capsicum to add colours and crunchiness. This dish goes very well with rice!

Have never ever got tired of eating broccoli and mushrooms :P Oh yes, time to get a new bottle of oyster sauce!
Told my mummy that I would be reponsible for cooking dinner today, hmm, have had enough of food outiside for the past few days and do crave for some homecooked food. By the time I had finished my haircut, I was rushing to the supermarket, hoping that there's enough time to prepare and cook. Made snappy decisions about the ingredients for dinner tonight :P Spent nearly an hour to prepare and cook, quite a quick fix I would say. I was thinking maybe I should prepare some soup the next time I cook at home, ha, let me think about it when the time comes :P ...Realised that I can be such a perfectionist in some aspects of preparation and cooking at times :P

1 comment:

  1. That's the reason why I say you can only run a fine dining restaurant.... where details and meticulous attention is paid to presentation of food.... Ha! Well done! I love your food blogs!

    ReplyDelete