Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spending time with...

Miso soup with luncheon meat

Spent some time with my grandmother yesterday afternoon. She's doing fine and eating well :) Bought her favourite kueh and yam paste. Although wheelchair bound, she's still look physically strong and I am sure ever ready for a game of mahjong :P Ha, can still remember how she had kinda tried teaching the three of us a little of mahjong (It's not easy playing mahjong okie :P Well, I guess it's not easy teaching me too, haha!).

Popped by to visit Sunny baby in the evening too. Same old Sunny baby! As active as ever :P The ground outside was wet from the rain in the afternoon, so didn't take him out for a walk. He's having those nasty skin rashes too. Had a simple dinner of miso soup filled with lotsa beancurd, leek and mushroom. Thanks to Derrick! Hmm, when was the last time I had luncheon meat? Frankly speaking, I cannot remember. Mark decided to add pan-fried luncheon meat into our miso soup, haha, interesting, finished the whole big bowl of soup :P

No comments:

Post a Comment