Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 Oct...Dinner at Tao's

Cheesy bacon & mushroom gratin with toasted thick slices of bread...An enticing way to kick off the 7-course meal :P

Top shell with Japanese cold noodles...Next time, I am gonna try having my top shell salad on top of some Japansese cold noodles, great appetizer :P

Room for mushroom? ...juicy, wonder what they put in that sauce

Cream of mushroom...whooo, lotsa mushroom, wholesome!

Snapper...fresh and really love the sauce on it, finger-licking good!

Green tea ice cream...a little more bitterness in it would be just great for me

Rose apple tea...refreshing but was focusing more on the aesthetical aspect of it, haha!

Sometimes, it just feels good not to make any decisions and to have everything planned for you :P I was glad I did not do much of decision making for dinner on Saturday. I was given three options for dinner and I just gotta pick one :P Thank you Mark for providing the options and arranging! :) I chose Tao's Restaurant at PoMo. A 7-course dinner set for each, I thought this kinda arrangement would be good for a big group, reducing the hassle of deciding what to eat or what to order. Each one of us got to choose our appetizer, soup, main entree, dessert and tea. The rest like starter and another side were the same for all. So, just sharing my own 7-course dinner :P

No comments:

Post a Comment