Thursday, October 7, 2010

The celebration continues...

A product of Speck ...A piece of artwork..."Waves" by Eve Duhamel

Today, a group of colleagues surprised me with a cake! Well, they were trying to hide in various corners of the staff lounge, all ready to 'pounce', haha, that was really interesting! Reminded me of how my close ex-colleagues used to celebrate my birthday at my previous workplace :P ...Received part 2 of my birthday gift from Mark today too. He has been into online shopping recently and has purchased an iPhone cover for me, delivery was a little late although he has kinda purchased it more than a month ago :P The design...they call it "Waves", I like the colours and the curves in that design. I feel that it has presented a real cheery and playful outlook, well, simply because art should be fun :) Guess what, I am carrying around a piece of art now, ha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment