Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A family dinner

My lovely loved ones :)

He ate lots :P

Kway tiao with chai poh, the Teochew way!

Ha, I think the tau kwa beneath interests me more than the goose meat :P

Teochew steamed promfet...I like the soup

The wu xiang was good but seriously did not know how to appreciate that jelly-like appetizer :P

Didi suggested having traditional Teochew cuisine for dinner tonight and we thought maybe we should go back to Mong Hin where we also had dinner one year ago. He has been around in Singapore for almost a week and he has always been eating and eating. Well, I feel that I am no different from him these few days :P Well, his holiday is coming to an end, he's flying back to China tomorrow. Glad that both Didi and XF will be back home this December :) ...Idiot Didi was still asking me to eat those durians in the refridgerator with him just now after dinner at the restaurant. I really could not stuff any more food :P

No comments:

Post a Comment