Sunday, October 10, 2010

The celebration still continues...


Well, well, well, who's seven days older?? :P Rene asked a friend to bake cupcakes but you know wat Rene, I still miss your cupcakes :)

I thought the pineapple rice was not much different from other Thai restaurants but the prawns were pretty fresh though. The same goes for the mango salad, pretty ordinary.

Even though the red snapper was being fried, one could still taste the freshness of the fish.

A real huge chunk of chicken wrapped in pandan leaves, yummy!

I always like the eggplant in green curry. I thought this green curry was a little salty.

This satay saved me...ordered this while waiting for the rest, was so hungry :P Chicken was really well done, nice and tender.

It was a birthday celebration for two October babies, with one just seven days older than the other :P We had lunch yesterday at Jim Thompson Restuarant along Minden Road. Wow, I must say service was really good, very attentive and polite staff, seemed like royalty treatment the minute I entered the restaurant. While waiting for the rest, ordered a lemongrass drink, whooo...it was nice and refreshing, I felt like I was in Thailand, simply love the relaxing feel and taste of lemongrass. There was also traditional Thai dance performance while I sipped on my lemongrass :P Food was good, ingredients were fresh but I thought the prices were kinda exorbitant for simple Thai food. But nevertheless, the meal really made me feel like going to Thailand, the land of smiles :) ...Thanks Cons, Rene and Jakki for the meal, the great company and all the laughter that afternoon, hugz!

No comments:

Post a Comment