Friday, October 15, 2010

His friend...Lovely Labrador

Look at those eyes...ain't they lovely? I could feel his excitement as I was getting him ready for a walk. He couldn't wait for the door to open, he couldn't wait to climb up those steps that led to the pathway in the garden, he couldn't wait to sniff the grass which he was not allowed to walk on, he couldn't wait to start barking at any stranger that he saw...he just couldn't wait. You know what, I think he couldn't wait to see his good friend, Lovely Labrador. He wanted to walk on that walkway that led to the unit that Lovely Labrador was in. Unfortunately, Lovely Labrador was inside the house and the glass door was shut. Sunny baby seemed disappointed, he barked (which he usually didn't). Lovely Labrador was looking eagerly out of the glass door and wagging its tail. I dunno but I thought that was really a sweet moment...I wish they got to sniff each other's nose that day...they have not met for a long time, I guess. Gave Sunny baby a little cuddle after that...we will visit Lovely Labrador again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment