Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's dinner time!

Here's me cooking up a storm in the kitchen again. Well, not exactly cooking up a storm I would say but kinda just felt like cooking, cooking just simple dishes :P Eggs with tomatoes, nothing new, just wanted to make good use of those tomatoes in the refrigerator. Bought thin asparagus, tau kwa and lean meat. Pan-fried the strips of tau kwa and stir fried them with the lean meat and asparagus, thought a little of the black bean sauce might add an interesting flavour to it :P But didn't put too much of that coz my parents may not like it too salty, Mummy did warn me about the amount of black bean sauce to add in :P Hmm, I thought this dish goes well with brown rice that Mummy cooked but I thought it was a little too dry, should have had a little bit more gravy. Mummy also made pumpkin soup. My usual way of eating...mash the real soft pumpkin, mix it with my brown rice and eat it like a kinda of puree :P

No comments:

Post a Comment