Saturday, October 2, 2010

A ticket? A birthday card?

I was totally puzzled when I opened the envelope and saw this 'ticket' cum birthday card. Well, it obviously did not look like a real ticket to the play :P Haha, had a real good laugh when I looked at the seat number. Very clever and creative, gals :P

At the back of the 'ticket'...Well, the date is on!

The creators of the 'ticket'...look at that grin on their faces :P

Goodness, it must be the biggest Tiramisu cake I have ever had :P

It was lunch at Shin Kushiya, a pretty late lunch I would say. But it's good, no lunchtime crowd, nice and quiet Friday afternoon to enjoy Japanese food. You know, I think it's really the most interesting birthday gift that I have ever received. The gals told me about how they had thought so hard about the birthday gift. Was really touched when I knew that they had spent their Thursday evening 'designing and creating' that gift, hmm, card :) ...Thank you gals, for the treat, the cake, the gifts (both Part I and II). Most of all, thank you so much for your friendship, I am really glad that our paths crossed and we got the chance to know each other, love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment