Monday, March 2, 2009

Bits and Pieces of Monday

Facets of life

Differences amongst similarities

Windows of opportunities

Went to the airport for lunch with a group of colleagues, really like the peace and quiet there, a good place to laze around and chill out on a weekday. Well, at least I know I can just sit and watch life pass by…While there, had the urge to take a flight and fly to somewhere far…

I would say the drive to the airport was a great one. Beautiful shrubs and guess what, there was one part of the highway which seemed like experiencing autumn. The leaves were reddish brown, different shades of yellow and orange. Some had fallen at the side of the road, some were making their way to the ground, waltzing gracefully, it was a pleasant sight to catch in the afternoon. Ha, was a little oblivious to what’s going on in the car and the conversation that’s going on amongst my colleagues :P…too beautiful a sight to miss :)

Received a box of snacks from my angel, Yue Niang, today! Ha, I am starting to like this mysterious angel : ) I guess all those thank you cards that I have bought over the years will be put to good use, shall I get a gift? What shall I get?…Thank you, my dear angel! You sure know how to pamper me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment