Thursday, March 19, 2009

A trip to the zoo

She is such a beauty...it's not the colour, she's just got this elegance and peacefulness in her. I went very near to her to stroke her cheeks and forehead, she saw me and I realised how enchanting and lovely her eyes were. I went near to her ears and whispered,"You are such a beauty." There was no answer but she looked at me again. I always have this feeling that horses are great listeners, I have just got this feeling that they understand and they have a healing power...I gave her another stroke on her cheek and left the stable reluctantly, wondering if I could be a horse whisperer...

I stood at this point of the zoo for a couple of minutes to enjoy the scenery that I chanced upon. The stillness of the water brought peace to my heart and the colour of the sky gave a soothing feeling. Look at those leaves...as I gazed at them, I could not help but smile, they were so full of radiance. I walked away feeling re-energised and rejuvenated, wondering if I should stay a little longer...

How could I miss this cuddly bear at the zoo! Doesn't it look cool? Every time I see them, I just wish I could reach out my hands and give them a real big hug and play with their paws. I wish global warming will not cause great harm to those polar bears...I took a last look at him, imagining myself giving him a hug, then I walked away, wondering when would be the next time I would be visiting them at the zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment