Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gift #6 from my angel

I really do not know what to say or what to pen down…I am just very touched and that could only be felt but kinda difficult to express in words. Received a CD from Yue Niang Angel today, frankly speaking, that could have almost easily brought me to tears (trust my tear ducts), not that the songs from that CD have brought sadness but it’s the kindness and thoughtfulness of my angel...Listened to the songs in the car on my way home, love the voice of the female singer. You know, music has a way of enabling us to get in touch with our hearts and at times, heal souls, you can’t imagine how therapeutic it can be given a good piece of music. Music stirs and moves, the ripple it forms right to one’s heart could be impactful and unforgettable…

Allow me to quote what the singer, Lani Misalucha, mentioned in her album..

Sidney Lanier, an American musician and poet once said, “Music is love in search of a word.” My search has led me to this…a collection of songs with the power to inspire, uplift and to give hope. Just as music embraced and cradled me during all the challenging and happy times of my life, it is fervent hope that the songs in this album touch you in the same manner.

Yue Niang Angel…this album did touch me tremendously, my heartfelt thanks and here’s sending you a hug wherever you are :)

Received chocolates from Shine Angel today too! Goodness, if this is gonna carry on with such wonderful angels surrounding me, I think I will soon forget what Monday blues really feels like, ha! To my dear angels, I am really blessed with all your care and thoughtfulness, I sincerely hope and wish that you are also blessed with wonderful angels around you…always.

No comments:

Post a Comment