Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Time

My 'dancing' shoes

I always love “My Time”. I think all of us should try to set aside time for ourselves every day, even ten minutes would be good enough. Heh, but I think I have spent more than that today. Well, I have never tried to be stingy when it comes to spending time for myself. I am pretty sure that no one can ever take away “My Time”, I will never allow that to happen.

I went for a cup of teh-C and some kaya toast at Toastbox, my second cup of tea for the day. Goodness, tough habit to kick indeed! Withdrawal symptoms could really haunt me at times :P I sat at a quiet corner again. Ha, didn’t forget that guy who was diligently at work, toasting bread. Watched people queue up for taxi, different kinds of people, different kinds of expressions, different kinds of thoughts going through their minds as well I guess. Little girls in their ballerina outfits walked past, I guess ballet lessons had just ended, they were like little angels, but just short of that pair of wings. But still, a pleasant sight to catch : ) Shopped a little after that, not wanting to think about work or anything else, my body and mind have been set to lazy mode, extremely lazy mode. Felt so carefree and comfortable in my black ballerina shoes, ha, could even dance wearing those! Came across this in a book…Who at his or her death bed would say this… “I wish I could spend more time at work.”…Feel like visiting my grandma this weekend, give her a big hug and squeeze her hand :)

Corinne May’s songs playing in the background now…Time to go to bed soon but I have not done any work at all today…Well, who cares!! Now in both lazy and rebellious mode, haha, tough woman to handle indeed! Sweet dreamz rebel…

2 comments:

  1. Give grandma another big hug and squeeze from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, will do that...

    Luv ya and miss ya much...

    ReplyDelete