Monday, March 2, 2009

Marley and Me

The book, “Marley and Me”, was a Christmas present from Mark in 2007. He’s right, I do like that book and I have enjoyed reading it…Hmm, but was shedding lotsa tears towards the end. The moment when I read that Marley wasn’t able to climb up the stairs, tears welled up. You can’t believe it, can you? I was practically sobbing at some parts. You can’t stand me, can you? I am afraid that’s me. Needless to say, when I watched the movie “Marley and Me”, the same kinda situation occurred. My heart just naturally went out to that Labrador retriever, my heart just melted at the sight of him…Well, but I must say he could really be a naughty doggie at times, or should I say most of the times :P Nevertheless, he is a special dog, he’s probably a dog who would make some of us realise what unconditional love is. Dogs don’t really care if you are rich or poor, whether you live in a big house or just a small apartment, whether you own a posh car or just a bicycle…as long as you give him your heart, he will give you his…

2 comments:

  1. Marley reminds me of Sunny. Sunny is just as active or should I say, playful. Every time when I'm home, he would bring his toy are push it into my hand. He wanted to play tug of war or the fetch game.

    Also, thank God he has since stop chewing up funiture. Now he is into chewing up guest's toes. Ha!

    Though sometime his energy really zap my energy away, I really hate the time when I will see him old and slow.

    It's an inevitable destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, reading what u have shared have actually brought tears to my eyes, ha, can't stand me right?...Have really enjoyed those times and walks with Sunny baby, can never forget the first time I met him, goodness, he was still such a little baby! Well, he is still now and he always will be :) Marley also reminds me of Sunny baby...Hmm, although it's an inevitable destiny, although Sunny's life story will eventually come to an end, let's aim to enjoy and treasure every moment spent with him. I am sure he will leave unforgettable memories :) Send my love and hugz to Sunny baby...

    ReplyDelete