Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A message for a dear friend of mine...

Dearest Guiyu…this is especially for you, still prefer to call you Guiyu rather than Angela. Sorry, I did not make it for your party last Saturday, guess you know why :P But guess what, I have got some stuff for your two darlings, hope they will like them. I promise I will find time to drop by your place k and of course, I will not forget your treat of curry fishhead, yummy, already salivating just thinking of it, you make sure you prepare a fish head with big round eyes, ha! Hey dear friend, come to think of it, we have known each other for almost seventeen years! Goodness, I have never realized that till now when I started counting since we met when we were in NY Junior College. You know, you are one friend who knows a great deal about me, too much about me, probably even my little secrets, hee! Although we do not meet that often, we always know that we will stay close to each other’s heart. I know that you are always there for me. Heh, I know you have been an ardent fan of my blog, a faithful follower too. Thank you for this wonderful friendship, just want you to know that it really means a lot to me, always glad that I can share with you anything under the sun, even clothes, haha! You are in my thoughts...love always, Xiaowen

2 comments:

  1. hi my dearest fren... first of all, knowing your character, i dun expect u to turn up last sat. If u do, i will be very very surprised. Tks for your gifts for the 2 little rascals in advance. My big one still remembers u:) Anyway, i can't cook nice fish head curry.. can only bring u to my place nearby which serves reasonably well fish head curry (with big eyes of cos). Remember let me know in advance, know u always make last min impromptu decisions. Ya, u r rite, i always check out your blog each time i log on my PC (at least thrice a day)! Cos i wan to find out how r u getting on, wats the latest news abt u...etc etc. yes, we may not meet so often now, but i always feel a sense of closeness whenever we meet. It's always so comfortable talking to u:). Thks for being my best fren for these long 18 (not 17 la) years.... Lao Peng You

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my dearest lao peng you...Wow, eighteen years?! Heh, you know I am not as good as you when numbers are concerned. We must have a big bash at our 20th year of friendship k...Hmm, but why wait till then? Ha! Will get in touch with you pretty soon. Till then, dun miss me too much k :P Muack!!

    ReplyDelete