Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gift #7 from my angel

Oh my goodness, my goodness gracious me, what have I done to deserve all these?! Sorry, a little drama :P It was a tiring long day, went to my pigeon hole to get a document and was pretty much surprised that there’s a sweet little gift greeting me – a personalized luggage tag! There's a pic of Pooh giving Eeyore a hug on that tag and childish me (grow up, dummy :P) couldn’t help but smiled when I saw it, it’s a personalized tag! Can you believe it?? That was really sweet of Yue Niang Angel! Sometimes, I wonder why this dear angel of mine is so nice to me, faithfully giving me a gift every week for the past weeks…not that there is an ulterior motive but just wondering if I do deserve it and am I worthy of it?…Anyway, I think I shall not read too much into it but just enjoy the moment. But how could I ever thank Yue Niang Angel enough for these wonderful moments…

2 comments:

  1. So....my dear friend. Holidaying in Bali ah!!! Must have great time lazing at the beach. Missing you.

    Bryan's mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cons!! Hehe! My Bali trip is probably nothing compared to your trip to States :P great to hear from u, my dear fren. Miss ya too! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete