Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sounds? Silence?

Was shopping with Mark and Derrick yesterday, we came across this T-shirt with these words, “Sounds of Silence”, I just couldn’t help but ponder and think about these words, trying to understand that phrase… Hmm, I guess at times, some things are not meant to be understood…

Was walking Sunny baby yesterday evening, walked past an old folks’ home, the elderly were all having their dinner in the canteen, I would say there was kinda silence as they slowly had their food. There were hardly any expressions on their faces. I wonder what’s going through their minds…in the midst of that silence, somehow, I felt a sense of loneliness in the air…

It was pouring this early afternoon, I looked out of the window, it felt good…the feeling of letting go, pouring out and being washed away by the heavy downpour…as I look out of the window now after the rain, everything was quiet and peaceful…

No comments:

Post a Comment