Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gift #8 from my angel

No matter how very tired I am right now, I know I must finish these few blog posts, that will also include this one. Okie, how shall I put it? Hmm, I always remind myself not to have expectations coz most of the times, expectations could lead to disappointment. I really did not expect yet another gift to be placed in my pigeon hole this week. It was indeed a real real pleasant surprise, given my blur state of mind again, especially so just right after a short getaway over the long weekend. I was greeted by a big packet of M&Ms (it’s peanuts!) with a cute little bunny on the plastic wrapper. Starting to feel that saying thank you to Yue Niang Angel isn’t enough…wish I have something better than that. Always not many words from my angel, always that strip of paper with not more than five words…but I guess the care and thoughtfulness are always greatly felt. My dear angel, thank you so very much for always thinking of me every week…

No comments:

Post a Comment