Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gift #9 from my angel

How much do we actually treasure the little things in life? To some, they would wonder why bother with these little things or probably think that there’s no big deal over such little gifts that are given and received. To me, they could mean a great deal…little things accumulate and when they do, you can never imagine how powerful it could be, so powerful that it might be able to help us fight battles in life. Not forgetting, the thought and care that come with those gifts, they are things that can never ever be bought... My second wonderful gift from Yue Niang Angel this week was a hand-folded origami Japanese koi, with that strip of paper that says, “Bless you”. Every fold with my angel’s hands, the effort and the time, all very much appreciated…I have also received a pack of healthy dried fruits from Shine Angel towards the end of week. Shine Angel, thanks for reminding me about eating healthily, it’s really the thought that counts, doesn’t it? I think I have always been blessed with family and friends around me who love and care so much for me. Of course, not forgetting those angels in my life : ) Hmm, I dun need many, it’s really not the number that matters, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment