Sunday, April 19, 2009

Isabelle

I was going to meet a group of friends at Joo Chiat Place to eat that famous black pepper crab at Eng Seng Coffeeshop last Friday. As I was walking towards the coffeeshop, saw a lovely golden retriever! One domestic helper was walking her. I couldn't help but stopped to give that golden retriever a pat and feel her fur, of course with permission. I asked for her name and it's Isabelle. She was so affectionate and friendly when I approached her. She was wagging her tail as I stroke her on her back. Our eyes met and it just seemed that we knew each other...gave her a little hug before I left to meet my friends. Such a pleasure to meet Isabelle. A pity I dun have a picture of her coz did not bring along my camera that day. Sunny baby, you are in my thoughts...Hope that you have been a good boy, muack!

No comments:

Post a Comment